I need to be running to bed before I have to be up again feeding.
Yep!
I'm back to breastfeeding me baby!
If
you have been reading I started out loving it, then got sore, then had
raw and bleeding nipples (yeah, what a dream) then I took a 4 day break
and was pumping and feeding her formula.
Now, I am feeding with no, or very little pain!!
I
don't know why I feel like this is such a accomplishment but for me and
her it is!! The moment when I realized today that I was going to be
fine breastfeeding I felt this hate lifted. maybe not a hate...but I
didn't cringe thinking about her wanted to feed again. I felt more love
for my daughter and actually really look forward to our feedings.
After
my meltdown monday night I called my mom and while I was on the stairs
bawling my eyes out, Joe was holding Brinley feeding her a bottle and
trying to take a practice test for his series 7. I just knew I need her
help again, so she "oh so kindly" drove right back up to utah the next
day (yep, 10 hours!) and she has been helping me out a TON!!!! She has
helped me not feel overwhelm.
We have decided with Joe at work
from 7am to 9pm until he takes his test for work on July 7 &16th I
would go back to California with my mom next week so he could get some
good studying down and sleep to pass his test and my mom can still help
me so I don't have another meltdown.
If Joe doesn't pass this test his job is in jeopardy, so I want him to have all the focus he needs the next few weeks!
P.s. Have I told you how good of a baby I have!!! I love her to pieces!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment