Thursday, May 3, 2012

Remembering the mid-night hiccups

Lately it's been so on or off with sleep. I've heard it before but my body is preparing me for my little girls wake up calls in the middle of the night. Some nights I sleep just fine and even sleep in and others I'm up for 2-4 am wide wake with her have hiccups or just to excited feeling her move around. I have really felt a huge difference in this past month being pregnant. The first part was hard because I was cautious with everything and feeling uncomfortable, but I'm now feeling much better having a huge belly in my way. It's 4:35am and she had the hiccups for a few minutes then she started moving around and I think she's ready to let us both go back to sleep. I'll update tomorrow about the good dr. Visit I had the other day, let's just say the placenta needs to be so far from the cervix for a vaginal birth and my dr said he feels comfortable enough to go ahead with that. He doesn't seem to think it should be a problem anymore! Goodnight my friends. Just a few more weeks or do and I'll be up feeding my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment