Friday, May 4, 2012

35 week Dr check up

35 weeks already and I had a great Dr. Appt. first I want to say that I don't know how I did it but I have stayed within my wanted healthy weight gain so far! This has really surprise me because I easily put on 20lbs on my mission.i might have to thank my first born, mr champ for keep begging me to go on walks/hikes. Anyways, good start on the appt. then he looked at my high ultrasound results and said it's(my placenta) 3inches from cervix so I'm good to have a vaginal delivery. He did my strep B test then checked to see if I was even open. Nothing yet, which is good but he could feel the head or her head pressure. Yep, she is head down and ready and after 20mins of walking I feel like she's giving me the waddle. Oh ya I waddle! I love it, I love every min of being pregnant and while I am more then excited to have her here I'm trying to take in just her and mine last days together where no one can take her from me! I'm sooooo bless to have this miracle come into our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment