I wanted to take a minute and post on the blogging world my experience with my fertility clinic, because lets be honest...this could have been a really hard decision that I had to make it if had not been for 2 previous clients that were friends of mine that don't even know each other that both went on and on about this place. Not just Dr. Anderson, but the fantastic nurses and the amazing receptionist that make you feel so at ease. It's a relationship you build that you don't know how you can ever repay.
If you ever are in that situation where you think you need further medical assistant to getting pregnant it's so nice to talk to a Dr. that specialize in these treatments. I only say this because I felt like talking with 2 different ob/gyn I had felt like talk to a wall. I still will never forget that first consultation with Dr. Anderson and he sat down with us in his office for an hour to discuses our history and concerns. I loved that he took it all in and said okay well we are going to do all we can to get you pregnant. Within a month and a half I finished the test I needed to do and I was pregnant. Not all treatments happen this quickly and if you go back to the start of my blog you can read day by day almost what really went on, but I felt so taken care of. Even when I got pregnant and had low numbers he made me come in every other day to do blood test to monitor my levels. I was so impressed with how much knowledge he had.
I highly recommend seeing Southern California Center for Reproductive Medicine.
No comments:
Post a Comment