Friday, January 13, 2012

Baby Bargains Book

Best Baby Book (well only baby book I've read) so far.....


also their website here

My dear friend Ashlee recommended this book and I thought I would try it out. So for Christmas my inlaws got it for me and I don't think I put it down much on Christmas day. I was hooked on ways to save money and being a 1st time mom knowing what I really need and what you don't.
I want my little girl to have the least possible stuff. Sounds kind of lame but it's true! This is written every few years by parents who don't take money from baby products to get their stuff a high rating or anything. It's just the flat out truth about every baby product you can imagine!
The book is really huge!
and has sooo much info I am LOVING!!
Go to Amazon.com and you can get it for cheap and enjoy all the great finds too!
P.S. Baby Girl is kicking away :) I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment