I'd say so....
Here I am at 34.2 Weeks and feeling like I'm at that watermelon stage!
So every morning, yes every morning I go to my iphone and look at my pregnancy apps that tell me little things about my pregnancy for that day. Sometimes it's way off warning me about morning sickness (haven't thrown up once) and sometimes it's more informative.
Today was a very informative day and ease my concern for my double the size belly:
"Lately you've been so bloated that you fell like you're ready to pop. This is most likely caused by your slower metabolism, which has lessened to allow baby to gather up all of those much-needed nutrients through your blood stream after each meal...."
I thought Awesome, fatten up Brinley!
Here's the apps I like to check and get a daily update as well as a weekly!
What to Expect (Pregnancy)
My Pregnancy (Baby center)
Pregnancy (sprout)
Baby Bump
Well just 2 weeks until my baby shower, so maybe I should register?
I've been doing some research on what I think we really only need now, but if you have any must haves please leave a comment.
Happy Week everyone
No comments:
Post a Comment