Thursday, February 23, 2012

100 days to go...


Well, I hate counting down because we all know and have heard that babies will come when they  want to come. Some come really really early and some test their mom's patient  way before they arrive and show up late. So with this post saying I have 100 days left...It's more like I have 100 days left until she is full term and then I will be ready for her arrival. 
Being in a swim suit for the past week and not showing off my bare belly people give me these looks....like I'm hope she pregnant because she has a big gut.
Why isn't she going all the way in the spa? maybe she isn't fat but pregnant.
(The best was Joe was showing me the right way to make a basket in the pool basketball...and anytime I jumped I felt like a whale coming back down...hahah) I think I created a lot more waves then he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment